Alfresco Villas may collect and use the following types of personal information:
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of processing a business transaction.
- Information you provide to us through contact forms or external downloads such as name, email address, phone number, mailing address and company to request information about our software or services.
- Where permitted, Alfresco Villas may collect information about certain individuals and companies obtained from other parties. This helps us to keep our records up to date, expand and analyse them. And also to identify new customers and offer products and services that may be of interest to them.
Alfresco Villas may use your personal data to:
- Process your request, through our software or services, including downloading white papers.
- Collect or send to you your statements, invoices, or payments.
- Provide you with relevant marketing communications such as email newsletters, marketing information, offers on services. All in accordance with new laws or when requested by you.
When you visit the Alfresco Villas website, a small file will be placed on the hard drive of your computer. These so-called Cookies enhance the functionality and your user experience by storing information like your website preferences. This makes it easier for you to log in and use the website in the future. Cookies do not identify a user personally, but they do identify a user’s computer. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you wish, you can set your browser to deny automatic acceptance. However, if you disable cookies, you may not be able to access some of the features on our websites.
Alfresco Villas websites may provide cookies for these purposes:
- Analysis – by tracking user activity on the website, we are able to improve the user experience.
- Saving your previously filled out forms – this will save you time when filling out new forms.
Our website has social media sharing buttons (so called widgets) that are hosted by a third party called ‘Addthis’. These widgets may collect your IP address, track the pages you visit and may also set a cookie on your computer to enable proper functionality. Your interaction with these functions is controlled by the company providing them. For more information, please visit the webpage of the respective company.
We track the pages you visit using Google Analytics. We collect aggregate data to monitor how our website functions and how we can improve your online experience.
Remarketing from Google AdWords
Use of the Facebook Pixel
Alfresco Villas uses the Facebook Custom Audience Tool to track your behaviour on Facebook. Facebook links your e-mail address to a unique number, which is used to show you the most appropriate ads. This enables us to offer you the best possible service. We do not share personal information with other parties.
All the personal information you provide to us will remain secure and confidential. Alfresco Villas will not share your information with other parties. We follow industry standards to protect the information provided to us. We store all your information securely, both during transmission and after we receive it. This protects your data from loss, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, we cannot guarantee that we can eliminate all risk of misuse of your personal information by others with malicious intent. Please keep your own log-in details in a safe place and contact us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your credentials or any other breach of security.
We may disclose your personal information and/or user information if requested to do so by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities.
Updates to this policy
Marjon Jager | Thorbeckewal 18 | 8011 WC ZWOLLE | Tel. +31655892609 | E-mail: email@example.com