Since October 2020, we are the proud owners of Alfresco Villas (Villa Nirvana and Villa Tranquility). It goes without saying that we take good care of it. Hence, renting the villa (s) comes with a number of rules. Please read the house rules and conditions below carefully.
These House Rules and Rental Conditions are part of the rental agreement between you and us. By making your payment you agree to the conditions and rules described below.
- Liability of the lessor
Under no circumstances are we liable for:
- Any disruption, change or prevention of the tenant’s stay if this is the result of unforeseen and/or insurmountable events;
- Injury of the tenant as a result of the stay in the rented property;
- Loss, theft and damage of/to personal property or vehicles belonging to the tenant;
- Interruption of utilities (water and electricity);
- Shrinking of garments caused by, making use of, washing in washing machine or dryer.
- Cancellation by the tenant
A cancellation must be communicated to us by telephone or e-mail. Considering the Covid-19 pandemic, we are lenient with cancellations. Your booking is final when we have received 10% of the booking costs within 7 days after booking. You can cancel free of charge up to 28 days before the arrival date and we will convert your down payment into a voucher.
In case of cancellation, we are free to make the villa available for rent by other tenants for the given period. If the tenant leaves the villa before the end of the rental period, there will be no refund of rent.
- Cancellation by the lessor
If the villa becomes uninhabitable due to unforeseen circumstances, we are forced to cancel the rental agreement and the tenant will be informed of this immediately. In addition, a refund of rent already received will be made within 10 days. In this case, the lessor can never be held liable for compensation for any (consequential) damage and/or inconvenience.
- Cleaning and final cleaning
The rented holiday villa will be cleaned after your departure. We do ask you to have the following items in order when you leave the villa:
- To leave the villa tidy, i.e. to store all household goods in their original place;
- Place all dirty crockery, cutlery, etc. in the dishwasher and turn it on;
- Leave the barbecue clean (empty);
- Close all windows and doors;
- Turn off the air conditioners;
- Empty the trash cans;
- Final check is done by our hostess on site.
- Maximum number of residents
No more than 8 persons may stay overnight in the villa. If this number is exceeded, you will be charged a fine of 250 Euros per extra person per night.
Linen, towels and beach towels are provided in the villa and must be left behind at departure.
Be aware of the use of electricity. Turn off the air conditioners when you leave the villa. Only use air conditioners with closed windows and doors in the room concerned.
Deal wisely with the consumption of water. Do not waste it.
Smoking is not allowed inside the entire villa. In addition, be careful with fire. Enjoy the BBQ, but make sure everything is safe. Always put a full bucket of water next to the BBQ.
Pets are not allowed.
Parties are not allowed, such as weddings and bachelor parties.
- Arrival and departure
You can move into the villa after 3 PM. The meeting point is the parking lot at the harbour in Sivota Bay. You will meet our hostess/host there, after you have informed her/him about your estimated time of arrival. Our hostess/host will guide you to the villa and provide all relevant information. If this procedure is not followed, we cannot be held responsible for not being able to enter the villa when the tenant arrives on site. On the day of departure you must leave the house at the latest at 10 AM. When departing the final check is done by our hostess/host. She/he will also receive the keys again from the tenant.
- Use and Liability
You are responsible for the correct and tidy use of the villa. By this we mean, among other things:
- Dealing responsibly with fire such as fireplace and candlelight;
- Immediate reporting of calamities and damage to our hostess;
- Compensation for damage in the event of breakage or loss of goods or damage to inventory or villa.
We wish you a pleasant stay and an unforgettable holiday in Alfresco Villas.
Marjon Jager | Harm-Peter Post | Villa Nirvana
Annemiek Brink-ten Have | Villa Tranquility
Telephone: +31 6 55 892 609